Open Futures is a proprietary algorithmic trading firm looking for Senior Algorithmic/Quant Traders to take on the role of Algorithmic Trader. We are very well backed and have a presence across multiple markets. We trade across multiple asset classes across exchanges. The successful candidate will be part of our trading teams at Open Futures.
As a Algorithmic Trader, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and trade various automated trading strategies
- Analyse market micro-structure and develop signals and trading strategies
- Ability to research, develop and implement profitable trading strategies and proven track record of excellent PnL and high ROC.
- Generate revenue on the capital allocated
- Rigorously back-test strategies on in-house research infrastructure and implement various profit-making strategies
- Develop and manage computer models to assess trading risks and to control the risk coming out of HFT trading
- To trade on the strategies in Domestic as well as international markets
What will bring you to the team:
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline.
- A rich professional work experience with a prior HFT Trading firm.
- Hard working, Self-Motivated and willingness to see a task through to the end are some of the attributes that we are looking for.
- Thinking out of the box is highly encouraged and an open environment to work / experiment is provided to those who are out there to learn and grow.